The Postman Knock #68

So sorry, everyone, for my radio silence last week. We've used up our Internet bandwidth, and everything was sooo sloooow... :)
How is things?
It's getting warmer and lovelier here by the day. I've got less time to read because we are so busy with the planting now that rainy season has stopped.

Here is what I've READ:

THE GOLDEN APPLE was lovely, but I don't expect anything less from Michelle anymore. To add to my enjoyment, I was unfamiliar with this particular fairy tale, so I wasn't looking for any comparisons. NEED YOU TONIGHT got released this week, and what a great read it was. Roni Loren is amazing, and I have everything she writes on auto-buy ever since the first book of hers I've read. At last, WINTER was a lovely, fast read. Can't wait for the next one n this series!

BOUGHT:

I still have some money on my Amazon gift card, but this Friday a friend of my hubby sent me a gift card as well for some work on his website and social media accounts I've done for him. I didn't expect more than 5 euros, but he sent me 25, and of course I was ecstatic and went on a bit of a shopping spree :)

In other NEWS:

Elizabeth Hunter revealed a cover for her upcoming novel THE SINGER, and as usual it's very well done.


Susan Illene, an urban fantasy author whose series is set in Alaskan wilderness, revealed a cover for her upcoming DARKNESS DIVIDES and a new cover for her first book, DARKNESS HAUNTS. I think it's a really nice job even if I've never been a fan of that font. Looking forward to Darkness Divides as it's a really good urban fantasy series!


This is it for me, peeps.
Have a lovely weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts