The Postman Knock #135

Morning, everyone!
I'm baking the cake this morning and then will be in our garden weeding and preparing the soil for the next planting season. It's sunny and crisp, and there are so many pumpkins and squashes I feel Halloween will be something special this year. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

READ/LISTENED:


FANTASY IN DEATH is perhaps one of the most innovative novels in this series so far, and I really enjoyed it. RELEASING THE DEMONS had a great potential but wasn't for me. On the other hand, MENAGERIE was amazing, and I'll tell you why on Monday. QUEEN OF SHADOWS was a massive 50 hour long listen and in many ways epic. I now need to gather my many thoughts to understand why I wasn't as excited by it as I thought I would be.

NETGALLEY/EDELWEISS:


Thanks to the publishers!

BOUGHT:


Both are on audio, and I'm looking forward to listening to them while I'm working in the garden :)

By the way, I finished watching Sense8, and it was superb!


This is it. Over and out.