The Postman Knock #167

Hello, everyone! I have no clue where this month is going, but it's going fast! We've been crazily busy and yet see very little done. Friends are visiting, lots of people meeting, local festas happening and there was even an all-nighter party with some awesome electronic music this week...
Anyway, I haven't been reading much, mostly cooking, making stuff, collecting olives and partying. Hope you had a blast this week too!

READ/LISTENED TO:


And they were mostly lovely 4-star reads!

FOR REVIEW/NETGALLEY/EDELWEISS:



Thank you, all the publishers!

KINDLE FREEBIES:


IN OTHER NEWS:

I am still blogging ahead, which is pretty awesome. Just did the first week of January.

* * *

My choice for the book meet-up if you remember was Loving You Easy by Roni Loren. I was expecting more controversy during the discussion last week, but it went down really well. I am going to continue throwing in an erotic romance once in a while to shake things up but the positivity was encouraging!



This is it, have a glorious weekend, everyone! x

Popular Posts